Custom Blinds FAQ
1. What materials do you offer for custom blinds?
We offer a variety of materials such as wood, faux wood, aluminum, and fabric.
2. How long does it take to receive my custom blinds?
Typically, it takes around 1-2 weeks for your custom blinds to be manufactured and delivered.
3. Can I customize the size of my blinds?
Yes, we offer custom sizing options for all of our blinds to fit any window size.
4. Do you offer installation services?
Yes, we offer professional installation services for an additional fee.
5. What if I am not satisfied with my custom blinds?
We stand behind our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase, we will work with you to find a solution.
6. Can I see samples of materials before making a purchase?
Yes, we offer to see samples of our materials so you can see and feel the quality before making a purchase.
7. How do I clean my custom blinds?
The cleaning method depends on the material of the blinds. We provide instructions on how to properly clean and maintain your blinds.
8. Are your blinds energy-efficient?
Yes, we offer energy-efficient options such as cellular shades that can help reduce energy costs by insulating your windows.
9. Do you offer warranties on your products?
Yes, we offer warranties on our products to ensure customer satisfaction and quality assurance.
10. Do you offer discounts for bulk or commercial orders?
Yes, we offer discounts for bulk or commercial orders. Contact us for more information on pricing and discounts.